1. Copyright & Trademarks The content and logos of this website https://www.coppie.gr/ are intellectual property and are under the supervision of the name "TZOURBAKI ARGYRO TOU ALEXANDROU" with number G.E.M.I. 133320527000 and Tax Identification Number 131493883 By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the above copyright laws.
2. Modification of the terms hereof Coppie.gr reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of transactions and undertakes the obligation to update this text for any change or addition to the terms.
3. Personal Data Coppie.gr precisely applying the principles of personal data protection, provided by International and European law governing issues related to electronic commerce (Directive 2000/31 / EC, Presidential Decree 131/2003) as well as the Law on protection of consumers (L. 2251/1994) which regulates issues related to distance selling and the relevant provisions of the Greek law (L. 2472/1997) for the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as supplemented by its decisions Chairman of the Committee for PersonalData Protection, the P.D. 207/1998, 79/2000, article 8 of Law 2819/2000 and of European law with the directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC, explicitly states that it is not going to make any unfair use of your personal in no way discloses, discloses, sells, leases or exchanges your personal information and the information you submit to any third party. Your personal information is permanently deleted upon your request and is not given in any way to anyone. By submitting material to our server, you agree that the material does not contain untrue, illegal or in any way unsuitable for use and publication.
4. Third Party Websites To facilitate your access to its websites, www.coppie.gr may include links to Internet websites, which are owned or managed by third parties and are responsible for their own content.
5. Limitation of Liability Coppie.gr has made every effort to portray with the greatest possible accuracy the products available by viewing photos, descriptions and specific comments. However, this website may contain errors (typographical, numerical, and visual). Coppie.gr does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the illustrations and descriptions or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information mentioned or available on this Website. Modification of the present terms coppie.gr reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions of transactions and undertakes the obligation to update this text for any change or addition to the terms. Property - Trademarks The content of the website and the coppie.gr logo The product and company names mentioned in this website may be trademarks or trademarks of their respective owners. Your access to this website should not be construed as an endorsement, consequently, final or otherwise, of any license or right to use any symbols, logos, images, representations appearing on this website, without our prior written consent or any third party their.
1. FREE collection from Coppie Shoes & Accessories stores Address: 1821 Street, no. 67, Heraklion, Crete.
2. FREE Payment by credit & debit card up to 6 interest-free installments. The installments are offered according to the following scale. For purchases up to 50.00 euros, the possibility of repayment up to 2 installments. For purchases up to 100.00 euros, the possibility of repayment up to 3 installments. For purchases up to 150.00 euros, the possibility of repayment up to 4 installments. For purchases over 151.00 euros, the possibility of repayment up to 6 installments. Coppie.gr follows this security protocol, through which a window opens that connects with the banking entity and asks for your details. The card details and the password are protected by this security system and in no case are they sent to our company. Once the bank identification process is completed, the entity confirms to coppie.gr that the purchase is made by the cardholder in order to complete the process. In case the identification is not satisfactory, the entity then informs http://coppie.gr and the procedure is canceled, without being charged with your card.
Cyprus 1. The shipment of the products for Cyprus is 8.00 € cost per product. 2. The cost of return / change is borne by the Customer. 2. For the shipping service (ACS Cyprus Economy) the delivery time ranges from 5 to 7 working days from the departure of the vessel for Cyprus. The departure is performed once or twice a week. If the delivery from the collection store to the central hub of P. Ralli takes place until Wednesday night, the delivery will take place next calendar week, otherwise the shipments remain until the next departure. 3. We are always at your disposal for any additional information or clarification. 5. You will be informed about the progress of your order by e-mail.
3. + 2.90 € Cash on delivery Payment of the value of your order upon delivery of the product to the address you have chosen. COD is charged € 2.90 for all of Greece. 4. FREE Payment by deposit in a Bank Account Once your order is completed, depending on the bank the order is extended until the amount is credited to our account. Any cost for the transfer is borne by your bank. Important: in order to be able to archive the payment immediately, it is necessary to use as reference or concept of the transfer the ORDER NUMBER that we provide in the confirmation email. PIRAEUS IBAN: GR12 0171 7760 0067 7613 7983 290 Beneficiary TZOURBAKI, ARGYRI, ALEX ALPHA BANK IBAN: GR10 0140 9050 9050 0237 0007 120 Beneficiary TZOURBAKI, ARGYRI, ALEX 5. FREE For Cyprus the payment of orders can be done only with, a) debit / credit card. b) deposit in a Bank Account. Missions Hellas 1. FREE shipping over € 49.00 and first change for all of Greece. From 0 € to 49,00 € shipping cost 2,50 € for all of Greece. 2. Shipments will be performed once the availability of the products is checked, from the moment we receive your order within 24 hours. 3. The products are sent and returned by ACS courier, and at our expense. a) Immediate receipt / Delivery 1 to 3 days. b) Remote areas the delivery time ranges from 5 to 7 working days. 4. Orders placed during the weekend are executed on the first business day. 5. You will be informed about the progress of your order by e-mail. 6. Delivery may be delayed: a) Due to adverse weather conditions or strikes. b) During periods of high commercial traffic. c) Because of any case of force majeure. d) For any other reason we will contact you
Cyprus 1. Contact us at email@example.com with the confirmation number and your details, and by phone +30 2810 335256 Service hours: Monday to Friday (09:00 - 21:00) Saturday (09:00 - 15: 00) for whatever you need we will be happy to serve you. 2. You have the right to return the product received within fourteen (14) calendar days, 3. The cost of change / return is borne by the Customer. 4. Prerequisite for the return of the product is that it is in its original condition, in its original packaging intact. 5. No damage has been done to it, the product is in excellent condition received without damage. 6. Also, the returned product must be accompanied by all the necessary documents that you received upon receipt. (Receipt-Invoice) 7. After receiving the product you can exercise your right to withdraw, within (7) calendar days from the day of receipt of the product. 8. It is clarified that in order to proceed with the refund you will be charged the cost of returning the product.
9. Product Prices All prices presented in our catalogs include VAT. 24%. These prices refer to the quantities that are available in our warehouse, while coppie.gr reserves the right to adjust the prices. For some areas of Greece for which reduced VAT rates apply and if your order is made with an invoice then the prices of the products are lower than those listed during the reduced VAT.
10. Applicable Law All transactions you make through www.coppie.gr are governed by International and European law governing issues related to electronic commerce (Directive 2000/31 / EC, Presidential Decree 131/2003) as well as the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994) which regulates issues related to distance sales.